Sunday, January 23, 2011

Pictures from 2003-2005

These are some pictures from 2003-2005.  I thought it was pretty funny to see all of us so little.  Thought you might like to see them too.

 This is a family picture at our Uncle Danny's cabin
 Tabby took this picture of us 4 littler ones
 Tabby and Mom in the wheat field
 Paul
 When we were down to see Grandpa in Arizona we stopped at the Grand Cannon on the way home.
 Jody
 Janae, Jody, and I
 Janae
 This is a picture we took at DAA on Tabby's 15th Birthday.
 Mindy
 On this picture we all look really silly.  I remember we ( Jody, Janae, and I ) all got dressed in Baseball uniforms so we could play and while we were out Tabby came out and brought the camera.
 Tabby and Paul at Oshkosh camporee
 Paul and our old Dakota
 at a farm show we found this bright truck and had to take a picture with it.
 Mom and Dad
Us 5 goofing off

1 comment:

  1. Wow! that's so funny, Aaron and I looked at all those old pictures on my computer that SAME DAY! and I didn't see your post till now! Crazy! And wow, we're so little! Just think, I'm younger than you guys are now in almost all of them and look at Paul! He's TINY!

    ReplyDelete