Friday, February 4, 2011

Swimming with Sunds




This Last week We went down to  Rapid City of the Black Hills Stock Show!   It was lots of fun but It was even better because we got to see family down there and we got to take our friends Sunds with Us. 
I don't have any pictures of the Stock Show but I do have some of us swimming at our Motel.  We had lots of fun.  Thanks to everyone how made it a fun weekend!






 They had a big water slide at the pool and We had tons of fun going down every way possible. 


Because your lovingkindness is better than life.  My lips shall praise You.
Psalm 63:3

1 comment:

  1. Cool pics! Last year I saw your pictures and was so sad I couldnt be there, now I see 'em again... and was there, but still wish I coulda actually been IN the water :P

    ReplyDelete