Monday, May 2, 2011

Guess where I am?  It worked out that I could come down and spend a few days with Tabby down in Lincoln, NE while she does her finals. 

 I rode down with a church member friend, Deb Merkel.  It was a lot of fun talking Deb's ear off the whole way down.
 When I got here Tabby and I went out to eat at Valantino's.  It was lots of fun but we were good and full by the time we were done.


 Today Tabby had a Physics final test at 10:00 so now this afternoon we are just hanging around her dorm room and she is studying for another test.  She had to take a break from her studying so she could glaze one of her pottory pots.  It was cool to watch her do it.

 Every thing down here is so much greener and more colorful than at home.  The trees are so pretty, at home we just have snow and some more brown stuff.

But this morning Tabby and I got an e-mail that made my day, here's why!
My horse, Beckly, had her little baby and she is just perfect!!!!!!  I am so excited she is every thing I wanted.  What a gift from God!  She has 4 white socks, one amazing blaze, the cutest black curly main and tail, and a dunn stripe to go with it!


She was born this morning and they say she is doing really well.  I CAN NOT wait to get home and see her!
Thank you guys at home for keeping me posted and for all the great pictures!


PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSEING FLOW!


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new filly! So exciting!
    *MeMoRy

    ReplyDelete