Thursday, June 2, 2011

Colts and cows

Yesterday I went out to the pasture with my camera to take some pictures of the colts and calves.  The sun was out so nice and the grass was so green I thought the pictures came out nice.  It was one of the few sunny days that we had that I thought I should take advantage of it. 

 The pasture I went to only had the 3 mares and their colts so that is all I have pictures of for horses.
 Laredo Paul's colt

 Beckly and her baby my (Mindy's) colt
 Splotches and Laredo
 Daffy Jody's mare

 Poncho Jody's colt
 I haven't named my colt yet.  I am trying to think of the perfect name and I'm kind of getting inpashent to if any of you have any name ideas for my colt let me know.

 All of the colts are sooooooooooo cute.  We feel really blessed






 I took some pictures of the cows while I was over there.
 These are all first calf heifers


For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and man, the man Christ Jesus.  1 Timothy 2:5

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how the colts have grown in such a short time. How about Starlight for a name for your colt. I love the sun set picture's too. You guys are always doing for others how neat. Thanks for all the help for Vickie's wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I forgot to sign Dorothy

    ReplyDelete