Sunday, September 4, 2011

Heried SD Rodeo

OK!  I know I have like a ton of pictures of guys you and I don't know even witch state they come from.  But I had a lot of fun taking some fun pictures of the cowboys in the Heried SD Rodeo we went to tonight.  Our whole family love going to Rodeos.  They are so much fun to watch.  It makes you cringe a little when a cowboy is getting drug around by his hand, or when a guy almost gets stomped on by a 2,000 pound bull, or some of the other crazy things that happen at a Rodeo happens.  But it's one of the things we enjoy doing as a family.  Living on a farm it kind of is our favorite kind of athletic/sports event. 

 I think it's cool that at the begining of each Rodeo they always have a nice pray for the Cowboys and Cowgirls that are in it.  Rodeos are like the only thing these days that do that any more. 
 These are just some of the fun pictures I took. 







 I like this picture!  It tells so much, how the horse is stopping, the Cowboys just flying off, and the calf is just getting whipped around!



 They had a candy scramble for the 12 and under so Paul jumped on just being young enough.
 He loves things like this.  He got a ton of suckers!








 All these pictures tell storys.  If you look at the Cowboys and amilnals faces and what they all are doing.



!!!!!!! OK STORY TIME !!!!!!   These last ones are my favorite!  Ok I will tell the story of how this Cowboy's ride went!


 First of all this Cowboy had a good ride.  But them he got bucked off.
 Then bull saw the guy that was spiring him and was mad.
 But never fear the bull fighter saved the Cowboy from getting eaten by the bull by making him mad at himself.
 Then bull chases bull fighter
and to finish the story bull fighter jumps over the fence right as the bull almost got him.
THE END

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness I'll bet the bull rider and the bull fighter would give there eye teeth to have a copy of those picture's. Thanks for the good photographie Dorothy

    ReplyDelete