Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Fall Pictures

This morning it was so beautiful out so I grabbed my camera and took some pictures of the things I love best.  I enjoyed taking all the pictures and thinking of how Tabby would like to see all the farm things so this post is for her the most.  
The fall colors are so pretty but are fading fast so I thought I should take some pictures to remember them by. 

Shy
Peanut ( Our miniature calf :)
Mesa
Poncho
Splotches
Daffy
Maverick and Zebedee  ( think this picture is so cute!  These 2 were born a week apart.  They looked like twins but now they are both changing so much.)
Mesa
Beckly
Dandy and Maverick
Zebedee and Maverick were pretty intrigued with Stinky ( the cat )
There are quite a few pictures of Zeb for Tabby.  Zed is her little colt.
Roundup
Yesterday we finished our last Field of Soy Beans.  We got them all done in a week.  We only had about 340 acres to combine.


For the Lord will be your confidence, And will keep your foot from being caught.  Proverbs 3:26

No comments:

Post a Comment