Sunday, October 16, 2011

Happy Birthday dad!!!!!!

I'm so thankful that you love us so much and you work so hard,but most of all I'm so glad that you love the Lord the way you do and for the example you are for me.

  A mazing
L oving
  B
elieves
      E nthusiastic
  R eliable
 T ruthful

 The birthday boy!

 Sunds came to church in Lehr so they came down to our place for the afternoon and evening. After sun down we called some Friends and they came over and play games outside with us.  Thanks Sunds for coming down and helping us celebrate dad's birthday!

 Even though it was dad's birthday we went combining, when your a farmer and there's work to do it doesn't matter what day it is.



Psalm112:1 ...Blessed is the man who fears the Lord, who finds great delight in his commands.

3 comments:

  1. With Tabby's video and that awesome meaning of ALBERT plus the cake, I'm sure your Dad feels like the richest Dad on earth today. Love Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cake! But wow, just a few years ago it would not have been green! ;). I loved the rest of the pictures too! Cute one of mom and dad :) and my absence in the family one makes me sad. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the john deere cake. :) happy belated bday!

    ReplyDelete